I'm looking for someone, who have an experience and can configure yaph or any other software on your choice, which allows to find public access proxy servers in particular ip ranges.
Ideally, what I need is a python, php, bash or any other script, which takes ipranges as an input (in CIDR or any other format) from db or file and start to scan for proxies in those ranges using as many resources (memory, CPU, descriptors, etc) as it need to find %dailyCount% proxies per day and store them somewhere (file, db). %dailyCount% is configurable. If it will be easier to configure recource usage instead - you can go this way. After all ranges scanned it should start all over again infinitely. Result should be a list of objects [type, ip, port, timestamp] stored somewhere (db, file).
* Proxies of type socks 4,5 preferable then http.
* Better if it will look for not only standart ports 8080, 1080, etc.
* Also plus, if you know also technics to make my server undetectable for target devices, so I don't have troubles with my ISP.
After you will have a solution, you will have to install it my linux server.
Happy bidding. Don't forget to describe your suggestion in pm.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Jewett City, United States
• High level Proficiency with MAC OSX 10.6 and greater, iOS 4 and greater, MS Windows XP and greater, Android OS, MS Office 2007-2010, Active Directory, Windows Server 2003-2012, MS SharePoint 2010, Exchange 2010 User Administration. • Advanced skills in Cisco ASA, Wireless Technologies, Routing/Switching. • Expert level experience with solid understanding image deployment and best practices with a comprehensive knowledge in the use and deployment of laptops and desktops in a corporate domain. • Abilities to successfully communicate complex technical information, and accurately compose correspondence. • Excellent customer service and team collaboration skills. • A passion for enabling others to work more productively through the use of technology. • Ability to think logically and act decisively in critical situations. • Maintain sound troubleshooting skills and have the desire to follow a problem through to resolution. • Driven to identify root cause of issues and thrives within a challenging environment.
Deli Serdang, Indonesia
Working as a IT professional worker for 10 years, from small private company - internet service provider as a system administrator to cater 1000 subscibers (email, web hosting) and and monitoring traffic network of core system and customers.
Orlando, United States
We are rated as the top 3% of Freelancers in the world! We Explore designs, economies that tap into the global commons, which will distribute capacity, embrace paradox and reshape the future. This saying has always influenced our designs and this is why this phrase has been always in our mind. To generate superior thinking that develops designs that really work for my customers' perspectives in order to achieve a commercial success. Designing for great organizations and successful businesses looks great in our portfolio, but it also makes us believe that we should continue to develop your next high-end projects. All our work is proudly made in USA, and we are a green business that supports and has staff from the following business types; minority-owned business, women-own business, young entrepreneurs, and startups. You choose our services because we make sure we stick around to get you launched not simple started. The rest will be written in history!
We, Veltrod Software Services (Veltrod.in) are the fastest and largest growing provider of IT software services for over 25% of the F100 and 100’s of Start-ups and venture funded firms. We are specialized on the below mentioned areas. 1. Mobile application development (iPhone, Android, BB, Windows) 2. eCommerce Solutions 3. Windows application development using .NET, JAVA 4. Web application development using Open Source, .NET, JAVA 5. Cloud based solution 6. Image Editing 7. Games development 8. Independent testing
Gaza-Beithanoun, Palestinian Territory
Linux Servers-Security,Bitcoin-Altcoin, Litecoin, HTML/HTML5 Ajax JQuery, PHP, Java, ASP.NET C#. Oracle, SQL Server. Delphi 7/2010