The site is set up and working, it just needs a little fixin. Just don't know how to fix the header and take off the words sales message goes here, along with the main page moved to out side of the store folder. I have figured out how to do the rest. I only had to pay [url removed, login to view] the last time to get a whole site set up. [url removed, login to view] I have a zen cart web site that I need help with. The items I would like fixed are as follows:
1) Header fixed in length to leave a margin around the logo-header.
2) The words Sales message goes here removed.
3) Main page put out side of the store as the main html or php page.
4) Have the first page link to the second page which will be the sign in sheet with new items picture blocks also on that page.
5) Text change in the main page to a script font.
6) Background added to be on all pages
7) Product pages set up with 3 pictures across and product pages set up with 5 to 7 pictures across page with text below both
8) Site set up so that I can go in and load pictures and discriptions.
Not sure how much to put bid open to fair suggestions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The store is running on a linux server, windows XP, in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape and Fox Fire. Site is full cpanel.