This project was awarded to MuktoSoftware for $127.5 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $200 USD
this project involves developing a bluetooth application that can discover bluetooth devices and services in the area. at the moment i have developed this code and got it working on an emulator. however i wish to integrate this program into a record managment system (RMS). the features for which i want this bluetooth to support are:
* Device discovery - implemented by me
* Device Bluetooth information (address, device class, service class)
* Service discovery -implemented by me
* Service records and Profiles browsing (all known attributes)
* **Save** and **Load** discovered device information
* **Search** RMS for bluetooth devices previously stored
i understand how rms works but have no idea how to bridge the two applications together.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done with extensive plain english comments through out so a non programmer can understand the source code
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
smart phones that support j2me and bluetooth jsr82 and rms
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online