php mail w/attachments to Hotmail
This project was awarded to vw1614561vw for $34 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
I need four separate php mail() functions to work with webmail clients and not end up in spam/junk folders! Functions will be plain text email, html email, text email plus attachments, and html email plus attachments. Complete/additional details provided in the attachment.
This is a time-sensitive need, and I want it finished and working perfectly within a day or so. If you haven't already done this, please don't experiment on my schedule.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Dec 30, 2005 9:46:57 AM:
Based on responses, there may be some information or clarity lacking in the original project description.
#1 - this is not a request for a web form so that site visitors can upload files or send messages (and attachments)
#2 - this is not a request for an automated mailing newsletter or equivalent (or any kind of unsolicited mail).
#3 - intended usage is that site visitors complete a form requesting various services; the response to the request is any one of the four email types described in the bid. Attachments are in the form of product literature, instructions, etc.
#4 - the textual content of all emails will not qualify as 'spam'. It is merely a general message explaining the purpose of the attachments or instructions.
If you are still interested in this project, please place a reply message in your thread (with price adjustment if this message im pacts your pricing). I want to select a bidder later today so that the project can be completed this weekend.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online