International Shipping Company is looking for a talented team who can develop, improve, and maintain web-based logistics and warehouse management system. Company works with both B2B and B2C. Company expects high quality programming and logical understanding from the chosen team/company. This can be a continuous project and become an opportunity to work on company’s other projects.
• Must have 2 – 3 years developing web-based logistics and warehouse management systems.
• Candidate team must be minimum 5 IT teams including developers, designers, hosting experts, database specialists, QA testers
• Candidate team must be working in-house in a single office. Teams that working from separate locations not desired.
• Candidate team must have working hours adjusted to U.S. Eastern Time zone
• Team must have one dedicated programmer on-call for urgent error and bug fixing. 24 hours technical support is a plus.
• Team must provide technical explanation documents at the end of each sprint. Must have great writing and communication skills.
• Team working on Scrum practices (agile/lean practices) is a plus.
• Experience with Gateway Payment Systems is a plus
• Experience with FedEx, DHL, TNT, and/or other courier processing systems is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of PHP and MySQL is a must.
This project is a long term project and the budget is $10,000/ a yr. Candidate team must provide us all documents /regarding company, team members, portfolio, and any other supporting documents
BREIF PROJECT EXPLAINATION:
Major detail will be provided after agreement.
• Build registration conjugated with payment systems
• Customer Login/ dashboard.
• Customer will be able to create orders and make payments
• Administration panel will have ability to see new registrations, new orders, process payments, enter/remove inventory, update customer payments/profile, internal commenting system and access levels, create promotions, issue credits, and more. Details will be provided later
• Need Front-end web design with content based on new responsive HTML5 websites, highly optimized and Google Friendly
• Admin should have ability to send quotation to clients and customer can may the payment based on the quoted price.
WE WILL NOT TAKE ANY BIDS UNDER CONSIDERATION UNTIL CANDIDATE TEAM PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT COMPANY, TEAM MEMBERS, PORTFOLIO, AND A STATEMENT THAT THEY HAVE ALL QUALIFYING REQUIREMENTS TO DELIVER THIS PROJECT.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $12154 for this job
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of [url removed, login to view] check the PMB for more [url removed, login to view]
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
We have all the required designers and developers according to your project and we can allocate dedicated resources to your project. You will be very happy and satisfied with our services.
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call.
Hello, We are a team experienced over 7 years in PHP-MySQL based web applications development and is confident working with you. Please view private message with more on our expertise and jobs [url removed, login to view]