Web-Based Logistic Management System with a Front-End
This project received 42 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $11676 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetmin $5000 USD
International Shipping Company is looking for a talented team who can develop, improve, and maintain web-based logistics and warehouse management system. Company works with both B2B and B2C. Company expects high quality programming and logical understanding from the chosen team/company. This can be a continuous project and become an opportunity to work on company’s other projects.
• Must have 2 – 3 years developing web-based logistics and warehouse management systems.
• Candidate team must be minimum 5 IT teams including developers, designers, hosting experts, database specialists, QA testers
• Candidate team must be working in-house in a single office. Teams that working from separate locations not desired.
• Candidate team must have working hours adjusted to U.S. Eastern Time zone
• Team must have one dedicated programmer on-call for urgent error and bug fixing. 24 hours technical support is a plus.
• Team must provide technical explanation documents at the end of each sprint. Must have great writing and communication skills.
• Team working on Scrum practices (agile/lean practices) is a plus.
• Experience with Gateway Payment Systems is a plus
• Experience with FedEx, DHL, TNT, and/or other courier processing systems is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of PHP and MySQL is a must.
This project is a long term project and the budget is $10,000/ a yr. Candidate team must provide us all documents /regarding company, team members, portfolio, and any other supporting documents
BREIF PROJECT EXPLAINATION:
Major detail will be provided after agreement.
• Build registration conjugated with payment systems
• Customer Login/ dashboard.
• Customer will be able to create orders and make payments
• Administration panel will have ability to see new registrations, new orders, process payments, enter/remove inventory, update customer payments/profile, internal commenting system and access levels, create promotions, issue credits, and more. Details will be provided later
• Need Front-end web design with content based on new responsive HTML5 websites, highly optimized and Google Friendly
• Admin should have ability to send quotation to clients and customer can may the payment based on the quoted price.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online