Logo and web design adaptation
This project was awarded to niladric for $102 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
1. LOGO DESIGN Design a bold, fun, and striking logo for the popular dating web site [url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view]). The logo should be instantly recognisable and memorable. We would like to see several design candidates and have the opportunity to work up the chosen candidate over several revisions. 2. WEB SITE TEMPLATE Take the web design from the web site [url removed, login to view], and adapt it for use with www.datingagency.com. In other words, keep the page structure and layout (banner at the top of the page, top menu, etc), but change the colours of the design elements, incorporate the logo and our web site name ([url removed, login to view]) and incorporate our strapline which is "the online dating experts". You will also take the screen elements such as the top menu, and add some subtle effects such as glassing or shading, to make the design more interesting and memorable than the current [url removed, login to view] design. You have freedom to use whatever colours you think will work for our innovative, expert, dating site. Use your skill and imagination. By the way, both [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] obviously belong to our company, so we have full permission to do this. We can supply a PSD file of the [url removed, login to view] template to the winning candidate for them to work on.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PSD file of logo, in size large enough for us to shrink down to various sizes. Layered PSD file of web page template.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online