Website Changes - Q Car
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $75 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 - $100 AUD
We are a chauffeured vehicle service based in Australia and seek some minor changes to our website as follows:
1. Within our online booking & quote forms, when a user selects the radio box for “Airport”, a drop-down menu appears displaying a number of options. Currently all of these options are locked except for the first. We require the other options to be unlocked and also made available for selection by the user.
2. As part of completing our online forms, the user must enter an email address. We seek to add an additional email verification field requiring the user to enter their email twice so as to verify it has been entered accurately.
3. When users submit a request to us via our online forms, the data is emailed to us. However, when the user completes either the online form for a “Tour” or “Other” request, the emailed data does not include the surname of the user and emails through only the first name twice. We seek to have this corrected.
4. We require a link added to the home page which highlights our Tours product. When clicking on the link, the user would be taken to the Tours page within the website. An example of the required homepage alteration is attached.
In quoting for this project we strongly suggest the applicant first reviews our website and becomes familiar with the online forms requiring alteration.
In submitting a quotation for this work, we require that an ITEMISED FIXED PRICE and COMPLETION TIME be provided for EACH TASK.
Only submissions received via Freelancer will be considered and payment will be made upon satisfactory COMPLETION of EACH TASK.
Please do not send any communication regarding this project to us via our website or email.
We look forward to receiving your proposals
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online