Help with magento administration & customisation
- Status Closed
- Budget $15 - $25 USD / hour
- Total Bids 29
I have an e-shop on magento platform, which I have built, customized and now manage myself.
My programming experience is limited though, so I am looking for help. I need someone who has extended experience with Magento and thus does things far more quickly than I would and with whom I can communicate easily. I would actually like to find a permanent collaborator; as this facilitates speed and communication.
My main goal is to make the site more user friendly, so that I have a better conversion rate of visitors to buyers.
More specifically, I would like the following things done to start with.
1) Help with creating a banner at the top of the homepage that will capture the visitor's name and email. When they give this information they will automatically be given a download link for a free pdf. Then this banner will change and they will given the choice to like our facebook page in order to download another free pdf. Something similar occurs here: [url removed, login to view]
2) I want to learn how to create a newsletter with the emails captured above and how I can manage it myself (set-up and simple instructions would do).
3) Template modification so that related products photos show directly below the product. Now that can be seen on a different tab.
4) I want the 4 images in the frontpage slideshow to be clickable as links.
5) Modify back-end configuration so that I can mark orders as complete.
These are the tasks you are bidding on, so please tell in how many hours you will complete them and exactly how they will completed.
This is a live e-shop and it must not go down while you work.
It you do succeed with these however there are other modifications I have in mind:
- Implementing or creating a solution for one click checkout
- Implementing or creating a solution that sends emails when someone abandons their cart
- Implementing or creating a solution to enable me to make products in the form of "gift coupons"
- Investigation of a problem, I think the forgotten password link does not work
And if you are done with that too, I would like your help or suggestions on:
- How can I have better statistics in backend, eg. sales of a specific product over time?
- How can I encourage people to leave more reviews after the sale? And how can I make them more visible on the site?
- How can I make visible the amount purchased so far, for certain products?
- How can I control which products appear first on the list?
And also we can talk about what you advise me to do in order to increase ROI.
Please send me collaboration suggestion. We would start with the tasks on the list "First" and see how it goes. Of course the one week time frame only applies to those.
I will send you the link to my site once you bid, via a private message.
Thank you.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online