Install Magento on VPS
This project was awarded to acko018 for $8 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
- a new domain name [url removed, login to view] (remove the ______ !)
- a new VPS running with Centos & Plesk 11
We have configured the domain to point at the VPS.
We want someone to:-
1. check all settings and that we have configured the domain OK and DNS, CNAME mail etc etc
(we were thinking to use the automatically Plesk as nameserver1 & setup a third party secondary name server...looked to do this with [url removed, login to view])
2. Install Magento (if we go to do this now with the VPS auto application installer it says we must install mcrypt & increase PHP timeout)
3. Install a Magento Template -- we have it already and will supply it to you
I think it is a 30 minute - 1 hour job for someone who knows what they are doing here and to include double check everything is working ok.
So please bid accordingly.
NO theme customisation is required here...just the basic installation. Everything you need will be supplied together with all VPS logins
Wish to do this quickly please.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online