Looking for someone to do some Magento PHP coding to work with an external API.
The right person must have
1) strong knowledge of Magento's editing, also at php level
2) good knowledge of PHP scripting language to implement the API
We had another programmer who says he did the following but we will need you to check, correct, document these processes or redo from scratch:
1) when a user register into Magento, the same user is registered also
in RTD with the same email and password
2) when a user changes his password in Magento, password is changed also in RealTimeDesigner
3) when a user change email (if possible to do it) in Magento, email will be changed also in RTD
4) there will never be actions requiring an RTD login change
5) all possible errors/exception that may happen are handled. For example, it isn't assumed that a valid user ID will ALWAYS be returned for sure (IE, RTD returning errors for any reason). Consider that RTD will return error if a user creation/editing will try to set a login or an email which are already in use by other accounts.
Assuming all the above is true, you should be able to obtain the valid user ID for RTD any moment in Magento, if user is logged in into Magento itself.
Instructions for the RealTimeDesigner API are here:
[url removed, login to view]
Once the above is done, Here's what we need to happen....
a Users browse our magento site
b user finds a product with design it now button
c user clicks design it now button
d if user has not yet logged in, he is asked to log in or continue as guest
e API will log user into realtime designer session so that his previous orders
and artwork can be accessed.
f When design is done, he is passed back to magento cart
All above except "e" is working - that's the part we hope you can solve using the API. Once completed we will need documentation so that we can create nearly identical sites.
The Magento site is [url removed, login to view]
The designer site is [url removed, login to view]
The API Coder is in-house so he can provide support for the API but he can not provide support for magento.