Magento / Amazon linking
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $684 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I have a multi-site Magento store (2 sites), and 4 Amazon accounts in 2 different countries (2 accounts per site).
I need a standalone extension to link the stock and import the sales into Magento.
- any sale from any az account or from any magento site should be notified in the form of an inventory update to the other outlets (this cold be done on a regular cron)
- any az sale should get entered in the magento site, preferably there should be some way of choosing which website the incoming sale gets assigned to (I'm not sure the best way of doing this, but they will need different packing sheet setups and so on)
- any az order that has been imported, that is set to 'shipped' in Magento should get updated in az as 'shipped' with the tracking number
- any 'notify customer' message sent from magento to an az customer should get sent to the az customer
- shouldn't be limited to the 4 accounts and 2 stores; ie. it should work with any number of both
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online