We are looking for an experienced Magento developer to integrate an external account management database with our Magento website.
1) The files will be output from the account management software in CSV format with all necessary fields available
2) The data needs to be made visible in secure areas within Magento
3) There will be 3 levels of interaction: Customer, Rep and Administrator
4) There will be a split between editable content (e.g Address) and non-editable content (e.g. Total invoice values)
5) Any orders or edits made on the site will need to be passed back to the CRM (again via CSV)
6) Customers will need to be able to view all data within their own secure customer area (only address, email and current orders will need to be editable)
7) Reps will only be able to see (and edit) their own customers data (managed through a rep code passed from the CRM)
8) Admin will be able to edit anything for customers or reps
9) The products within Magento will also need to be imported from a separate CSV file (regularly as the account management software will be the central data source)
There are a number of fields that are non-standard in Magento but these must be displayed within the secure areas. There is no online payment system integrated as all orders are managed on 30 day invoice terms (i.e. the order is placed, that data is sent out to the account management system which then sends the client an invoice).
The process needs to be automated to run at frequent intervals (1-4 hours).
If you are bidding we would like to see evidence of previous Magento work - particularly if it involved integration with external sources.
6 freelancers are bidding on average £3778 for this job
Hello, I have reviewed your project posting and believe that we will be able to assist you in your need.Do check PMB for more details about us. Regards
Hi there, Please find my bid, we've recently integrated a magento store with an ebay store directly feeding in customers, payments and items as well as monitoring for changes. Thanks James