Magento PRICE Display Changes
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 29
I have a Magento site that is in development and would like the
following changes made when displaying the Price on all the pages
of the Magento site.
This is an Urgent requirement..so I would like this done in 2 days.
Product Listing Pages:
- Show a strike through MSRP price that says "Retail Price: $xxx"
- Show Lowest Tier price that says "As low as: $xxx"
- Show a note that says "You save: $xxx" which is MSRP - Lowest Tier Price.
Search Page and Advanced Search Pages
Same as Product Listing Page:
Product Detail Pages:
- Show a strikethroughed MSRP price that says "Retail Price/Box: $xxx"
- Dynamically change the below prices if the Quantity is changed by the user.
- Show the Tier price based on the current quantity that says "Price: $xxx"
- Show a note that says "You save: $xxx" ( MSRP - Current Tier Price ).
Apply the below logic on the following Pages:
1) View Cart Page
2) Checkout page ( that has a cart review section )
3) New Order Email sent to customer
4) My Account: Customer Account Order View
5) My Account: Customer Print Order page
- Where it says Price for each product: Show a strikethroughed MSRP price and then the final price next to it.
Any other section that shows the price that I missed above, need to apply the similar logic above.
ThanksGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online