I have a Magento site that is in development and would like the
following changes made when displaying the Price on all the pages
of the Magento site.
This is an Urgent requirement..so I would like this done in 2 days.
Product Listing Pages:
- Show a strike through MSRP price that says "Retail Price: $xxx"
- Show Lowest Tier price that says "As low as: $xxx"
- Show a note that says "You save: $xxx" which is MSRP - Lowest Tier Price.
Search Page and Advanced Search Pages
Same as Product Listing Page:
Product Detail Pages:
- Show a strikethroughed MSRP price that says "Retail Price/Box: $xxx"
- Dynamically change the below prices if the Quantity is changed by the user.
- Show the Tier price based on the current quantity that says "Price: $xxx"
- Show a note that says "You save: $xxx" ( MSRP - Current Tier Price ).
Apply the below logic on the following Pages:
1) View Cart Page
2) Checkout page ( that has a cart review section )
3) New Order Email sent to customer
4) My Account: Customer Account Order View
5) My Account: Customer Print Order page
- Where it says Price for each product: Show a strikethroughed MSRP price and then the final price next to it.
Any other section that shows the price that I missed above, need to apply the similar logic above.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $207 for this job
Here are Magento Experts , please check Our Latest Magento work In PMB For Our Experience and skills Regarding Magento projects and Let me start your work , Thanks
Dear Client, We have been through the details of your project. Please check PMB for our profile & portfolio. It would be a pleasure if we can get an opportunity to work with you. Warm Regards, Techinflo