Magento Paypal & Stock Issues
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 13
My multi-site Magento store has 2 issues with Paypal (its sole payment method):
1) About half the orders never register as paid. In the Exceptions log it shows an incorrect email being sent. This happens for both multi-sites (which both go to a different Paypal account via a custom Ajax form-send).
2) The amount registered as paid, for orders where they paid with a non-base currency, is incorrect and usually just shows the shipping as having been paid.
Also, I'm not sure what is happening with Stock numbers. These seem to change randomly, and I think it is due to some settings being incorrect as to what happens to stock numbers at various stages of the order process.
I need it to do this:
- when an order is created and goes to 'Pending/Pending Payment/Processing' stage (ie the customer has clicked out of the cart, on the way to pay; or admin has created and Invoiced an order) the stock should be reduced
- when an order is canceled (by admin, customer, paypal, etc) the stock should be returned for each item in that order *as long as it was taken out in the first place. Right now there is some kind of mismatch in how this works and when some 'pending payment' orders are canceled, the stock is added back, but none has been taken out.
I'm open to other ideas but this makes sense to me.
ThanksGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online