Magento Silverlight-Player Integration
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 20
I'm about to order the following template: [url removed, login to view]
I need some small improvement to support Video. Essentially I would like "My downloadable products" to be renamed into "My Movies". Then when the user clicks on a movie in that area, a web silverlight player should be launched which would then handle the streaming.
Some further small changes will include things such as:
1) change the label "My downloadable products" to "My Movies".
2) Then for each movie in "My Movies", could have a play button on which when i click, the player is launched that starts the stream.
3) The following information would be passed to the player as custom data: a) The session ID b) The product sku c) The user ID
1) When the user clicks on a product from the catalog, I want a backend server to be called with some parameters such as SKU, SessionID, USer logged In or not?
The player is available at:
[url removed, login to view]
The player is launched by opening the file [url removed, login to view] in the user's browser. This file contains a list of XML entries. of these, I would want you to populated those you can: description, file size, etc.? The custom data would be of the form: sessionid=35637647464664&product_sku=538736363&user_id=max.bridgewater.
Different URL should be supported for the same movie that can be used for different formats: preview, thumnail, trailer, HD, SD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online