Magento module - gift registery
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $560 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need a solid Magento module for my client - please dont pitch if you cant do this.
Its a registry module for moms-to-be. Basically, the registry will operate like a glorified wish list :
- The Mom-to-be will register her registry and then choose the items that she wants to add to this registry
- She will give us her friends e-mail addresses and the website will e-mail them a direct link to view the registry
- She will also be e-mailed a direct link e-mail that can be forwarded to any other people who were not on the original listing
- Her friends will register on the site and make their purchase which will then be removed from the list. So the items which her friend purchase, is for the mom to be - which means that it should create a global order, and add the items to this special order. From the admin panel it should be recorded that this order's registry link is xxx - and x amount of items is added to the order.
- The gift registry will close in 7 days
- On the 7th day, Magento has to calculate the total amount spent by the friends, and issue a gift card to the mom to be automatically, to the value of 10% of what the friends spent by buying gifts from the registry.
- The value of this gift voucher generated by Magento, voucher will be INCLUSIVE of VAT.
- In the admin, if we open the order we want to know which friend bought which items
- Each shopper will be charged a $10 (ex vat) contribution towards delivery of the total basket. - so if 10 friends acted on the gift registry link - they will be charged $10 upon checking out. This $10 must be recorded in the backend so that we can see how much is recorded towards the shipping.
- If total amount collected for delivery is not more than $100 (ex vat), the Mom to be will be liable for payment of the difference between amount collected (ex vat - VAT IS 14%) and $100. This must be paid prior to delivery of the basket of goods but the website must first calculate if this extra can be covered from the voucher. So, for example, if 3 of her friends make purchases of $[url removed, login to view], $[url removed, login to view] and $[url removed, login to view] respectively, we will have recovered $30 (ex vat) for delivery, so $70 (plus vat) will be due from the Mom to be, so we need to recover a further $79.80. But, she will be due a voucher for 10% of the total (10% of $[url removed, login to view]), ie: $82. So, if we deduct $[url removed, login to view] from $82 to cover the deliver, she is left with a voucher of $2.20. It must be made clear that, in this instance, vouchers due for less than $10 will not be issued. If the voucher does not cover the amount required, then Mom to be will have to pay in the difference.
- The registry will close 7 working days (Mon to Fri) before delivery is required – this must be clearly shown on the e-mailer that is sent out to the friends. This is to allow for wrapping, writing of cards and delivery. Any purchases after closing date will be liable for $100 (plus vat) courier charge per purchase.
- The Mom to be must give a delivery address where she wants all the gifts to be delivered – she cannot choose a day and time for delivery.!
VERY IMPORTANT - this module needs to be ready in max 3 days.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online