Migrate Magento 188.8.131.52 to Magento 184.108.40.206
This project received 50 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1083 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have a Magento 220.127.116.11 website that is in production for our client. Here are the main issues:
1. This website has some plugins that were poorly written
2. Several screens on the Magento Admin back end no longer function
3. At least one plugin has failed and no longer works
What we would like to do is migrate (so to speak) the existing Magento store to a clean install of 18.104.22.168, and move the existing products and systems to the new store. There is no new design work to be done regarding the look and feel. The only design work required involves restoring the broken functionality. We have installed WebShopApps Super Product Rate to provide per product pricing, which works fine.
The main functionality that broke relates to inventory and shipping. To address this we have installed the following:
1. Xtento Stock Import Module
2. Xtento Order Export Module
This is what we would like done:
1. Migrate the site to a new server and Magento 22.214.171.124 installation
2. Restore an FTP interface to Fidelitone with inventory update, order notifications, etc
Please let me know what additional information you require in order to provide a viable estimate of work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online