Repair Magento Site, Back End and System Configuration
This project received 46 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1376 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I had posted this project previously but did not award the work to anyone due to several issues relating to the project.
Several programmers who are no longer with our company created a Magento store (version 188.8.131.52). The store front end is functioning properly and no design work needs to be performed. However, on the back end there are several issues. There are two custom add-ons that appear to work properly, but a third custom module was written poorly, it seems to have affected some Admin screens, and that module has now failed and must be replaced. That custom module exported order information to a distribution house and updated inventory from files provided by the distribution house.
Scope of work:
1. Migrate the 184.108.40.206 existing store, products, and designs into a fresh 220.127.116.11 store
2. Migrate the existing working customizations to the 18.104.22.168 store
3. Install, configure, and bring to a working state 3 purchased extensions
The 3 purchased extensions, being used to replace the functionality of the broken customized module that has adversely affected the store, are:
WebShopApps Per Product Rate
XTENTO Order Export
XTENTO Inventory Import / Stock Import
1. You will work on a separate sandbox server set up for this purpose.
2. You will have a complete copy of the production file system on the sandbox server for reference
3. You will not have access to the production server, other than the URL for reference purposes
4. You could create a working copy of the production server on the sandbox if required
5. You will be required to sign an NDA
6. You or your company must have a physical presence in the USA
Here is a status of the Admin screens in the 22.214.171.124 production installation, which is why the 126.96.36.199 clean install and subsequent migration is being recommended:
Sales (All OK)
Catalog -> TheFind feed -> Manage Attributes (404)
Catalog -> TheFind feed -> Manage Items (404)
Catalog -> Goggle Base -> Manage Attributes (404)
Catalog -> Goggle Base -> Manage Items (404)
Mobile -> Manage Apps (404)
Mobile -> Submission History (404)
Mobile -> Message Templates (404)
Mobile -> Message Queue (404)
Customers (All OK)
Promotions (All OK)
Newsletter (All OK)
CMS -> Widgets (404)
Reports -> Sales -> PayPal Settlement Records (404)
System -> Tools -> Compilation (404)
System -> Import/Export -> Import (404)
System -> Import/Export -> Export (404)
System -> Magento Connect -> Package Extensions (404)
System -> Index Management (404)
System -> Configuration -> (All OK)
Warranty (All OK)
I will post any significant information I may have missed if necessary.
Thank you in advance.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online