1-on-1 php/magento dev environment setup
- Status Closed
- Budget $15 - $25 USD / hour
- Total Bids 35
I need someone that can walk me through setting up a good software development environment / IDE setup for coding, testing, and deployment for my ecommerce magento website mojoparts.com. I have lots of previous java development experience. I just need help setting up for php/magento.
The website has previously been maintained by a magento firm, but I'm looking to take things over myself.
Here's what I would like:
- someone that has setup and used an eclipse-based IDE, like the one from Aptana Studios
- someone that would either meet in-person, or could do this on skype (screen-share) and walk me through it (not just do it for me - i want to learn!)
The final goal would be:
- a working development instance of my website running locally on my machine
- my source files imported over from my web host to my local environment, set up as a project within the IDE
- set up an eclipse IDE with any helpful php/magento plugins
- training on using the IDE, integration with github version control, local code changes & testing, and finally publishing changes to the live site
- you know, just all the basic proper coding environment set stuff!
317-432-5167Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online