Convert Access 20313 DB to SQL to work on Wordpress site - repost
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £9 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£5 - £10 GBP / hour
- Access 2013
- HTML, CSS
-Multi-page form design linking to SQL inputs
I have an Access 2013 database quiz / test which now needs to be converted to work on our website, which is self-hosted on the wordpress platform. The purpose of the quiz is for someone to get asked 5 questions in a row, and to provide as many examples of different responses as they can.
The database is set up as follows:
1. A table ("People") and form containing input of a person's details (name, email, age, gender, country etc), and a selection of which quiz (out of 5 different quizes) they would like to take
2. Another table ("Tests") lists out the 5 quizzes, which consist of 5 questions each, and each question will be on a separate webpage. The only thing which is different between the quizzes is the word or image location that the person needs to look at and provide answers for
3. There are then 5 other tables ("Ideas Question 1", "Ideas Question 2" etc), where the answer inputs are stored for each question for that person. They need to be able to input as many answers as they want, and each answer needs to be a separate entry in the database
4. Each time the person clicks the "Next page" button, the database should also store the current date and time, so I can calculate how long they spent doing each question.
5. I then need to be able to download the database entries to analyse them, and see the details of the person who did the test, and all of the separate answers they gave to their questions. I need to be able to count the total number of answers they gave, and then also see whether there were any duplicates etc. I will be doing this analysis in Access 2013 or Excel.
The forms then need to be embeddable into new wordpress pages I create.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online