Add Photo Upload feature to Android App with Google App Engine
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 28
I have one small Android App skeleton that needs some features added to and backed with Google App Engine. I have already completed the skeleton and I will provide any graphics needed for the new features. The following is what I want.
- Photo upload system. I want users to be able to upload a photo and the uploaded photo goes to the "archive" section of the app.
- I have already created login system, but the backend is hosted on a local server. I want the backend to be moved to Google App Engine.
- I want to featured on the any given photo in the system. (thumbs up and comment section).
- From the archive section, I wanna be able to select certain photos and put them on the "Top Pictures" section.
This are the basic requirements of what I want. I have screenshot of what the navigation drawer looks like. Please contact me for more details and pictures.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online