Convert Existing site to RESPONSIVE DESIGN
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $186 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have an exisiting site that our client wants to re-dress to make it available on all monitor sizes.
From Desktop to tablet - to phone.
We do not want to use re-direction to a mobile website.
We want a responsive design to accomodate the user experience.
The websites use a custom CMS and we will need to accomodate all the same features and functions of the example website.
We will award this project to the most creative bidder - KEEP IN MIND that if you are chosen - there will be many more "conversions" to do, so bid accordingly.
Important considerations to be accepted:
1. You must have feedback (Sorry, no beginners)
2. You MUST - ABSOLUTELY MUST - Have read this entire post.
3. You MUST NOT attempt contact outside of Freelancer
4. PLEASE Provide us with details on how you will accomplish the project, and how long it wil take.
5. Please DO NOT SEND US LINKS OF YOUR PAST WORK UNTIL WE ASK.
Sample URL to see the project items (THINGS THE WEBSITE MUST DISPLAY) that will be used [url removed, login to view]
This site URL is used as an example and IT IS NOT OUR CONTACT INFORMATION - Do NOT contact the sample website - those who do will be disqualified .
Speed and accuracy is important - if you are good, we have enough work for a least another year.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online