Delivery of Web Application via Apple's App Store
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 6
The project is to make an online exam simulator accessible for purchase through the App Store to be used on both iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
1. User purchase one of three versions of the simulator through the app store and app is installed. On their iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. Three apps: one for a free trial version of the simulator, one for simulator A, and one for simulator B.
2. User press the App icon and the user (seamlessly) are taken to the online exam simulator where they are presented with a login form and an option to create a new account
3. New users will create a new account to log in and a current user enters their username/password.
4. Username and password should be remembered on the device so user doesn’t have to log in every time they access the simulator
5. User then has access to the exam simulator when their device is connected to the internet.
6. The simulator should appear as a regular, full-screen, app without the Safari bar etc
7. It should appear to the user that it is an app installed completely on their device when in fact the app is accessing the Web Application.
8. On the free trial version there should be ads to create revenue.
Online Exam Simulator specs:
• All data (exam questions, answers, user data etc) is in a MYSQL database on a server.
• The simulator is build using PHP, HTML, and CSS
• The simulator is secured using Amember Pro from CGI Central (Please familiarize yourself with Amember Pro before replying to the project)
What is required is to not only build the apps that should be loaded into the Apple App store but also edit the PHP code necessary for the Web Application to be accessible as an app on iPhone, iPad , and iPod Touch. This is where the knowledge of Amember Pro comes in as this software manages the subscription to the Web Application.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online