First of all wanna tell that this my personal project, not of any company, so the maximum Budget is $ $200 - $225
This project will be 1st developed on Android, later I would like go for iOS, BBerry, Symbian, Java etc.
Basic Requirement :
1. Already developed minimum 5 applications which are available on Google Play with 4 star Ranking and 5000+ downloads of each application.
2. Able to develop or already developed Pattern Lock and PIN Lock system
3. Able to handle GPS (turn on/off), capture GPS Data / Coordinates
4. Able to handle Wi-Fi / GPRS and its status
5. Able to check availability of Data Connectivity
6. Able to extract Contact from SIM and from Mobile Memory
7. Able to extract Mobile Number, Serial Number of SIM and IMEI number from Mobile.
8. Able to handle system files of Android OS
9. Able to monetize the application using AdMob or any other API.
10. Application should be able to run on any Android Mobile or Tablet.
11. Able to attach it with server for data storage and retrieval.
12. Able to verify Mobile number.
I hope you already have source code for most of above requirements like GPS, Wi-Fi / GPRS, Data Connectivity, Pattern Lock, PIN Lock, AdMob API etc. So my this application will take your little time to develop some specific part, rest is to attach your already developed source code with this application.
some specific requirements are there which can not be given here publicly. They will be disclosed upon signing NDA.
Keep you bidding lowest possible as I have 7 more application to be developed by selected candidate / freelancer.
After completion of this project/application you provide me 3 months service for Bug Fixation, Finalize the application. You will handover all source code, all assets used like Graphics, Scripts, API, User ID Passwords used for API, All Rights etc. to me.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $500 for this job
Hello Sir, We have go through your post and we are looking furthur work with you. we are sure that once you work with us you will look for the long term relationship. Thanks
I have a few years of Android experience, coming from doing android roms to apps. Here are my current apps that I have worked on. https://play.google.com/store/search?q=r2doesinc&c=apps