Magento Store Improvements
This project received 64 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £786 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
Hi, thanks for looking.
Here are our standard requirements, please chec before you bid.
- You must speak excellent English
- You must be available on Skype
- You must use a project management or communication tool so we can track the progress of the tasks and communicate any bugs with your developers.
- Any bugs or problems relating to the work you do will be fixed by you at no extra cost.
We are now undertaking the second phase of improvements to our client's Magento musical instrument and accessory store. The tasks to be completed are as follows:
1. Configure the checkout page to use SSL certificate so that it is https://
2. The theme that was used for the main site also came with a mobile design. Task is to implement the mobile optimised design so that the website works on mobile phones. We will provide the theme and provide any graphics that are required.
3. Integrate 3rd party digital sales (sheet music that can be bought online, and then downloaded/printed by the customer.) A bit like iTunes or amazon but for sheet music, from external vendors.
Tech spec for integration of the services are attached to this post.
4. Existing Product category Pianos -> Stools needs to be populated with some Variable products. Attributes will be: Colour and Wood Type. There is approx 10 values for each attribute. Task is to create the variabe products & attributes and upload CSV of products.
5. Existing Customer Group needs populating with a list of customers that the client will supply, and a discount rule applied for members of this group when they are logged in.
6. Some products (mainly sheet music) need to have additional files attached to the product description. Eg. A technical specification PDF, or an MP3 audio sample. Task is to install & configure extension, and add the files to the products (client will supply files and list of products).
[url removed, login to view]
7. Follow-up emails. We will supply this extension [url removed, login to view] task is to install and configure the extension.
8. Fix sidebar search/category issues
When searching for a product, all categories are shown in results, and attributes are at the very bottom of the page.
Search results sidebar should only show categories that contain the returned results. See attached "[url removed, login to view]" which shows the current site and problem, highlighted in Red and a competitor's website working correctly highlighted in Green - this is the functionality required.
9. Category Specific Sidebars.
We have a number of different sidebars proposed that whill show when the customer visit different categories, so that appropriate adverts can be shown. Some static blocks have already been created. Task is to configure & static blocks as required and apply them to the categories, and provide documentation for us to do this ourselves in future.
10. Improve search feature.
Currently search feature only applies to products. Search feature should find relevant static content too.
Thank you, we look forward to working with you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online