Mobile Application to Augment photos (Android & iOS)
This project received 38 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3343 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 CAD
We are interested in having a Mobile Application developed which allows the user to take a photo, then overlay some pre-rendered graphics over top, the photo can then be saved and shared though social media. The mobile app would function exactly like the "Dead yourself" app from AMC's Walking Dead, and there would be some additional features as well. Please download and try the dead yourself app. We would basically be replicating that functionality, but changing the UI and subject matter.
Compared to "Dead Yourself" App, added functionality will be:
- Application will be Landscape oriented
- On application launch, user will be asked to create a MyGarageToyz Profile or Login with Twitter or Facebook.
- Once the user logs in, an account is created at [url removed, login to view] (SQL Database entry on PHPfox website) All photos taken with app also get synced to online profile on website. "Mobile uploads" photo album.
- All photos taken, saved and shared with app will be water marked with App logo.
- The app will need some preset photo filters
- color adjustment sliders for each graphic layers (hue, lightness, saturation) This will allow the user to fine tune the overlaid graphics to the photo taken.
- number of Graphic Layers and Sub Layers T.B.D. but the application should be easily expandable for additional Layers in the future.
Application needs to be compliant for Sale on Google Play Store, and iTunes for the iOS version.
More detailed info will be available to selected Candidate. A conformance call will be required to iron out the details of the project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online