Mobile Application: iPhone, Android, and Web Application
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2313 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am developing a mobile application that utilizes, GPS, Location services,maps, Social Networking, Photo, Video, and Music services on the mobile device.
In generic terms the app will have to:
1. Locate users on a map using the location of their mobile device.
2. Mark the location of that user on a GUI map.
3. Locate other users of the service/app and display their location on that same map.
4. Take pictures within the app using the built in camera.
5. Play music from the phone library
6. Have a message board that posts comments from all users within the area of the map.
7. Store all of this data locally.
8. Put this data to a website based on PHP/MySql and sync databases.
9. Access and display the same or similar data in a organized layout to the users.
10. Utilize wifi and cellular network servives.
The app will create content that will then be published to a dynamic website/social network.
Therefore, the app must be very focused on entertainment value on the user interface and backend posting of data over Wifi or mobile cellular networks. It must also retrieve data from the website and display it as if it were natively on the phone during the creation process.
The job may or may not include the build of the website component, although this is not the priority. The priority is for the app to be efficient at creating, collecting, displaying, and trasnmiting data between the phone and the website.
More details will be disclosed once a bid has been accepted and non disclosure statements and contract is signed to maintain ownership.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online