Need app: We deliver new load of product every 7th week.
This project received 44 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4183 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
Type: Hybrid app (?)
We are a small Norwegian company selling nutrition drinks. Currently our costumers subscribes to our drinks by using an online form on our webpage. We deliver new load for a customer every 7th week at their door.
Brief description of what we are expecting from the app
In the app the customer should be able to:
1. View and edit the profile. This is information like name, phone number, address etc.
2. View and edit the delivery details. Which weekday they want it delivered (the available choices are based on which day we are in the area*). Cancel a delivery. Change the quantity of one or multiple deliveries. Etc.
3. View and edit their payment method. Fixed Term Giro on Account, e-invoice or credit card payment.
4. Read facts about our nutrition drink. Simple section holding text and links.
5. Read the FAQ section.
* Addresses should be linked to a map so the app “know” the driving/delivery routes. (The delivery routes are currently manually scheduled by checking the different position of the addresses in Google Maps, but we probably need a system to automatize this process – and make it more efficient to administrate for us).
Our current web CMS is Wordpress. The form used for subscriptions are custom made, and holds information of our subscribers in the database (mostly simple strings). This form needs to be expanded and need improved functionality.
We have one employee with technical knowledge, so the communication should go pretty well.
We are looking for a future partner who is able to make changes and updates to our app when needed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online