form android App
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $734 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
i need an APP developed ASAP. I need the framework ipad and/or android App requirements:
** the fields are to created (by me) in open [url removed, login to view] database; then uploaded to the App. The users will then be able to use the app (such as things listed below) . The users will NOT be able to edit, nor access the original database; I will be able to modify all apects of the 'form'; in the database.
2) allows you to create your own custom forms for storing information on your iPad.
3) Data collected on the form can be stored as a record and searched at a later date.
4) The forms are unique in that they support the following:
1. Multiple Field Types – Choose from text, date, check box, drop down, radio buttons, signatures and notes.
2. Variable Field Lengths – Create fields with variable lengths.
3. Multiple Fields – Add a combination of different field types to the same row.
4. Field Arrangement – Move fields on the form to any location on the form.
5. Multi-Pages – Expand the number of fields on the form by adding additional pages.
6. Theme Selection – Select from multiple theme types (folders, clipboards, binders, etc.) to change the look of the form.
7. Signature Capture – Capture a customer’s signature using a stylus or
finger and lock the signature from being changed at a later date.
8. Copy and paste – Copy fields anywhere on the form or onto a new page.
9. Clone a form – Replicate an existing form template.
10. Add a logo and photo import field
5) Enter data via a touch screen interface.
6) Take handwritten notes using a stylus or finger.
7) Capture signatures.
8) Search for records.
9) Navigate pages by swiping.
10) Navigate records via touch input.
11) Import pictures from your photo album or by taking pictures with the built-in camera.
12) Date/time stamp your records.
13) Store your data locally or in the cloud.
14) Tagging – Tag related records and view them in a single “binder”: eg: John Smith has three records across three different forms. Navigate to Tag view and then see all John Smith’s records in a single binder.
15) Multiple tags – tag a record using an unlimited number of tags
16) Records are grouped by Form and Tag
17) Data Sharing – Export one or more records into one of the following file formats: (FMC, PDF, CSV, XML, HTML).
18) Form Sharing – Share forms with other iPad users via email, DropBox and other network storage devices.
19) EXPORT & RANK & SUMMARISE
20) Exports all fields / files to :
24) ADDs all current records in the file into a summary page (See NEXT PAGE for a better description of this …)
20) three main areas to the site: a) user input (for the creation, and recalling of records) b) Admin Only (where the forms are designed) c) Report generator (where summary reports and comparison with other records is generated
fields that can be inserted
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online