iPad xcode grade calculator app
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $50 USD
- Total Bids 1
I need a Xcode iPad project that calculates a list of grade average percentages from a single number. For example if a teacher gives an exam with 10 questions, then the app would display a 3 column list that shows grade percentages in a list that scrolls if the list is long.
So the list would show:
Wrong Grade Letter
1 90 A
2 80 B
3 70 C
I would like a text box to accept the number of questions using either the keyboard or a slider control. Also, I would like a screen that allows for some simple settings.
1. Grade Scale - this would load another screen that has 4 sliders adjusting the grade scale. For example perhaps the teacher would like an 88 to be considered an A, and a 78 to be considered a B
2. Display - Instead of sorting grades by number of wrong problems, it would sort by correct problems. Using on/off switch
3. Decimal - Default setting is to round up. Use on/off switch
4. Colors - Assign colors to grades for example all "A" grades would be red, all "B" Grades Blue, all "C" grades yellow, all "D" grades green, and all "F" grades purple
Would be nice if the list would be within an image of a piece of lined school paper and could be cleared with a swipe of your finger, like tearing the top page off a legal pad.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online