iPhone game app with PHP back end
This project received 40 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1254 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$200 - $500 USD
I'm looking for a developer to work on a game for the iPhone. The work will entail the following:
- Develop 15 views and a few popups (design and all the necessary supporting files will be provided)
- Develop all the necessary logic for the game. The functionality mostly deals with SOUND PROCESSING and navigation within the app. The amount of work here is difficult to quantify without going into a lot of detail, but it's very reasonable by most people's standards.
- Develop a SECURE back end in PHP to manage user accounts, keep track of and dispatch puzzle assignments and keep track of player stats. The app will interact with the back end via web service calls.
- Design scalable underlying database architecture
- Perform QA for your back end: develop and utilize unit tests as well as stress test all web services created for this project
- Solid Objective C experience
- Experience with web service development
- Experience with database architecture and optimization (MySQL)
- A proven track record of developing high quality iOS apps (preferably games)
- Experience with sound processing, preferably for an iOS app development project)
- A solid understanding of web application security best practices and how to apply them
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently
- Must be a good communicator willing to provide weekly status updates
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online