i have attached 2 j2me codes for the 2 mobile phone, currently do not have the pbasic code. both are not completed and serial communication is not done yet.
i am using netbeans for my j2me codes. the BTManager code is the one that is suppose to communicate with the bluetooth module.
the scenario is as follows:
- the fall of an elderly needs to be known to the caregiver, and the caregiver needs to reset the bluetooth mod to stop it from transmitting the signal by sending a sms to the elderly mobile, then the elderly mobile will auto send a bluetooth signal to the microchip that is connected to the bluetooth mod to stop it.
- bluetooth mod needs to get activated upon some detection, it will send a bluetooth signal to the 1st mobile phone(elderly's)
- upon receiving the bluetooth signal, the elderly's mobile will then send a sms to the caregiver's mobile to notify
- the caregiver will send back a sms to the elderly mobile to "reset the system"
- there will be other additional functions as well
BTManager code: in elderly's mobile
sendapproval code: in caregiver mobile
bluetooth module <------serial comm.-----> elderly mobile <---sms----> caregiver mobile
Looking for mobile programming expert in j2me language and pbasic...thanks...