ActionScript POS Simulator
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $256 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I'm looking for a Flash file that would simulate a Point of Sale software.
Similar to the attached picture, it would follow these steps:
1) items from the customer's cart would be dragged & dropped on the scanner
2) the value of each "scanned" item would be shown on the Current Item field
3) then the value of the scanned item will be added to the value in the Scanned Items field. If it's the first item being scanned, the value of the Scanned Items is 0 of course.
4) the name of the each scanned item is listed in the Current List
5) the sum of both Current Item & Scanned Items will be shown in the Total field
6) after all items are scanned and added up, clicking the "show in customer screen for payment" would copy the Total & Current List fields to the customer's screen.
7) transactions would be logged on the server screen
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online