Project to add functions to an existing WordPress plugin which displays database content on pages/posts. The plugin works by inserting tags like <||paginate|number:1:10||> into a textarea for different functions. It currently displays lists that can be sorted and paginated and displays data in a jqPlot chart, and uses a derivative of jqGrid to display and edit records. I need to have the following added:
1. Pagination needs a tag for links to page numbers like << < 1 2 |3| 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > >>. It currently has the tags for << < > >> and the beginning of a page number tag.
2. The jqChart function needs to allow different colors for each line.
3. There is some filtering functionality, I'd like to expand that to full search capability from an embedded value in the tag, from a form submission and from a link.
The previous programmer had to leave in a hurry, so you will need to go through the existing code and some documentation to sort it out.
1. I am looking for an individual programmer or a very small team (2-3), not a large company.
2. Programmer(s) must be willing to work interactively and communicate well - while I am not a programmer, I know what I want. I'm open to ideas, but the biggest problems I've had with programmers is when they create things that don't match what we've talked about or go in directions we didn't agree on.
Thank you for your interest.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Expert is here.Having 5+yrs of experience.Ready to start Immediately.Lets do it now.Send the admin and ftp details to start work now.Allow us to serve you once.Waiting for your reply.....
Hello sir. I am very interested on your job and i have very experienced with these skills. If you wanna know my skill,please visit my portoforlio keynova.dynddns.us/web site. I am waiting for your offer. Thank you.