Add product filter to existing PHP MySQL website
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £78 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £75 GBP
Please see [url removed, login to view]
My existing site allows you to browse products by Store, Category, Sentiment, Event, and Occasion. However, I am missing a filter on the page to be able to narrow down the results.
1) Add the filter on the Categories page
2) Add the filter on the Sentiment/ Event/ Occasion pages
3) Add the filter on the Stores page
4) Add the filter on the Gift Guide page
(The filters are the same on the above pages, but the options available to filter by will of course vary.
5) Homepage: Currently the latest article from the blog is being pulled directly from the Wordpress Database and so is missing the article formatting.
I need this to display formatted text (extract function). I already have some code that might work for this and needs to be put into place
Please see the attached powerpoint for mock-ups of the filter system.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online