Amazon Repricer Application using AWS/MWS
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1095 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I would like you to develop a web based Amazon Repricer Application.
The Application should have these functionalities:
• Exchange data with Amazon using AWS/MWS
• Reprice according to defined Pricing Rules.
• Show detailed sellers statistics (sales, turnover,…)
• Web-based application
• Continuous repricing on web server
• Possibility for end-users to set up user account and subscribe to repricer
The application consists of five pages.
1. Dashboard: Gives the user an overview of his account (i.e. number of products listed, latest repricing actions,…)
2. Product List Page: List of all products, with details like Price, SKU, Stock,…
By clicking on a product it should be possible to edit product details like Minimum and Maximum Prices in a Pop-up window.
List must be filterable by several variables.
3. Repricing Log: Shows a log of all Repricing actions.
4. Settings: Page to set the repricing rules.
5. Account: User information (Name, Address, Amazon Account,…)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online