Using MySQL & [url removed, login to view]
- Inventory, Rank & Price
- Sales Report
• Inventory, Rank & Pricing
1. Shows Three catalogs in one page.
- Vendor, Amazon SKU’s, UPC, Item Name & Memo (Refreshable)
- Instock Qty, Transit Qty, Total Available Qty & Memo (Refreshable)
- Our Listing price, Our base Cost, Rank & Memo (Refreshable)
2. Button #1 (“Update our Listing Price”)(Next to ‘Total Available Qty’)
- When click, another page pops up and shows top 3 competitive prices for each FBA & Merchant.
- Plus Our price (changeable) including Margin calculator. When we save automatically update it to Amazon.
3. Button #2 (“Rank Report”)(Next to ‘Rank’)
- Selected item’s Rank shows by daily.
- Input date range to see all result including ‘Average Rank’.
• Sales Report
1. Report ( Search by Date & Time )
- Input DATE & TIME range – shows all sales details
- All the details that Amazon provide, Our base cost of the product Plus current Rank of the product.
2. Report ( Search by Product )
- Search the product from the list (inventory). (search bar)
- Select the product (we selected, shows the details of the product)
- Input Date & Time range – shows all sales details, Our base cost of the product, Plus current Rank of the product.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $536 for this job
Dear customer I am an Amazon API expert. You can see into my past projects. Can we develop this system in C#.net instead of VB.net. Because, our guys did most of this in C# earlier. Thanks Rinsad
Hello Sir, Amazon API expert. I do a lot of amazon stuff on FREELANCER ELANCE ODESK Please check my profile at http://arnab.coolpage.biz/ Looking forward to your reply. Thanks, Arnab
Thanks for the opportunity to bid on your project. I will bring over 19 years experience to bear on your project. I a available and ready to begin immediately.