Android Application with shortest path algorithm
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $918 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 CAD
This document is to outline what functions are required for the design of the smartphone application. The application will be used in a mall for example where the user can be given directions to their destination.
1. Ability to input a map and use shortest distance algorithm to find the shortest distance from any two points.
2. GPS integration to find location of user and the ability to show an image that is defined for that location (longitude and latitude)
3. Image changes based on user location and GPS
4. Ability to easily upload one image panorama to and from a server. In the case of poor or no GPS connection, port forwarding is required (we may need to speak about this for further clarification).
5. The use of Gyroscope to see full panoramic view of the pre-programmed image.
6. The ability to bookmark certain locations for example the name of the stores in the mall so that the user quickly choses to be guided to that location.
8. A graphic interface that shows the customer where to go (voice guidance may be required) inside a mall, school, airport etc.
9. Visual looks of the application will be provided
Note: the server has been created and some part of the application has been created like the gyroscope functionality. but you may need to start from the beginning
* NO Google maps are allowed
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online