I am using an email address verification service that has an API interface to check emails
via "[url removed, login to view][secret_key]&email=[email]"
I want to run a PHP script once a month to verify the email addresses of all the members of my website.
Details of how I want the script to run are attached.
Simply, I expect to call a PHP script via CRON job.
The script will:
1. Send me an email to identify email verification has started,
2. Verify each email address in a specified table and store the response in a table (using the API call above).
3. When complete, generate a CSV list of entries where last month's response is different from this month's response (SQL query and export)
4. Perform some simple SQL queries to get summary counts of the results.
5. Send me an email to indicate the verification is complete and include the summary counts and CSV list.
The attached document included more details and identifies some points where I want to log some performance stats and debugging info in a DB table.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $104 for this job
Hi ! I will be happy to develop this order system for you. I have a great experience as developer with PHP and MySQL. Also have a greate experience with many API. Thx !