UK Based PHP/MYSQL Temporary/Deputy Programmer Require (12th Dec - 29th Dec 2012, 13 days)
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £164 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£10 - £15 GBP / hour
UK Based PHP/MYSQL Temporary/Deputy Programmer Require
(12th Dec - 29th Dec 2012, 13 days)
- MUST be UK based Programmer (ANY Nationalities)
- AT LEAST 3 YEARS Experience on professional environment
- EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE of PHP/MYSQL
- CAN WORK AT LEAST 2 - 3 HOURS (UK Working Hours) PER DAY
- This is TEMPORARY/DEPUTY position
- 12th Dec - 29th Dec 2012, NOT including Xmas period, around 13 days in total.
Applicants who do not posses the required experience or who do not have legal permission to work will not be considered.
Due to the high volume of applications we will only be able to reply to successful candidates.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online