Basic WordPress Plugin Skeleton
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 19
I am looking for the creation of a very basic WordPress plugin.
Upon being installed it does the following:
1. Creates a random hash and saves the hash in a MySQL table
2. It then sends an http request to [url removed, login to view]$hash&domain=$domain
where $hash is the hash that was just generated and domain is the domain name that this plugin is being installed on.
3. The request should return "SUCCESS". If it doesn't, have it wait and then try the same request again. If that second request also fails have it store a MySQL result with "Error" and then the message that was returned.
4. It should create a page http://$[url removed, login to view] on the wordpress site (where $[url removed, login to view] is the domain/folder this blog is installed on)
If you go to this page manually (http://$[url removed, login to view]) it should check to see if the value of $_GET['hash'] (which in the example I gave is "example") matches the value of the hash value that was created in step 1. If it does it should display "SUCCESS". If it doesn't it should display "FAILURE".
This code will be expanded on, so everything needs to be properly commented and setup in a clean way. The [url removed, login to view] page should be very easy to edit.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online