The website will allow people to register and place football bets (asian handicap) through a XML bookmaker feed. It wouldn't be real money bets.
In the administration part of the website will be possible to see the all the bets done by the users and several stats that will describe the users performances.
Here below what the website will have to do:
- Register to the website through a form with about 15 fields
- Once the user is activated in the administration page will be provided of login and password to accede the website, will receive this information by email.
-Check the list of his bets
-Place a bet
To place a bet the user will be able to see two pages with prices, match day market and early market, in those two pages will be possible select a specific bet and price just clicking over it. This page will be built from a XML feed of a specific bookmaker. The user will have to fill a few more fields to give extra information about the bet chosen.
There will be a following page to check if all the information is correct to confirm it or cancel and back to the previous step.
- Page to see and activate new users, will be possible see the information introduced by the user in the registration form, activate or delete the user. The activation will also send an email to the user with the information to log in, login and password.
- Administration page of the active users where will be possible see the user profile, delete a user, see the date they started the trial and the possibility of set a new date of end of trial ( the trial period is three months, and that's set automatically when the user is activated)
This page will also alert when the trial period is finished for some of the users.
- Page to see the active bets, still unsettled, will give the possibility to settle the score of the game and settle the result of the bet, win, half win, push, half lose and lose. Once the bet is settled will disappear from this page
- Stats Pages, from 5 to 10 pages of stats to check the users performances, ranking by profit, yield, stats per users (user's list of bets and stats per league, something similar to the users stats in [url removed, login to view])
17 freelancers are bidding on average $16/hour for this job
We can show some sort of demo at our site so that you can confidence in creating milestone. I have good in hand experiene in php for more information see my portfolio.
I have 2 years of exp in PHP(OO ans MVC), mySql, jquery, but i am new in Freelancing. Please see my linkedIn profile for recommendation. http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=157286798