***Please contact me for a full product description before bidding on the project. A full description has will be specific so you determine if this is the right project for you.***
• Must speak excellent English
• Comfortable working with MySQL data
• Strong PHP
• Excellent Knowledge of Google Chrome and FireFox Plugins
• Good to Excellent Graphic Design skills
• Strong with User Interface (UI) Design
1. Redesign User Interface (UI) for an existing Google Chrome extension and Firefox addon.
2. Add new data elements (MySQL)
3. Add auto-bidding functionality + bidding profiles
4. Add support for multiple countries (each country requires a different database)
6. Build an ongoing relationship with developer/company to add additional features and new projects for this extension/addon.
The goal is to redesign an existing Google Chrome/FireFox plugin to be more visually appealing, easier to use and easier to navigate. With so many data elements it can be overwhelming to the user. Graphic design and a visually pleasing user interface need to be incorporated to make the extension more visually appealing (possibility of multiple UI skins would be nice, but not required). In addition, new data elements would need to be added using existing data. Ultimately this product should be as good if not better than the competition (contact me for a list of the competition)
Currently the target website the extension will load in operates in multiple countries and I have multiple datasets for each country. The final product needs to change the database connection based on which country they are in.
I will proved full access to a test database along will a full description of each db table.
Project will be awarded to:
A company or developer that meets all of the basic requirements listed above, who has positive feedback, is capable of meeting deadlines, and will have passion to make the end product better than the competition. We do not simply want a developer to build what we ask, but also to suggest new ideas and better ways for users to access data they want. This requires the selected freelancer to do some research on the competition's products rather than simply programming a list of specs. We expect all freelancers to do research before making a project proposal. Examples of similar work is highly desired.
Developer should have access to the following environment for development. The final product will be implemented in this environment.
• Windows Server 2008 R2
• FastCGI PHP
o I can either provide remote access or SQL files to recreate the MySQL Environment
• Google Chrome
• US Proxy if needed
• Other Country Proxies if needed (Canada, Australia, etc)
Completion within 45 days
Final Product (Bug-free and tested):
1. PHP Server Files
2. Working Google Chrome Extension Package
3. Working FireFox Addon Package
4. All source code and graphics
By bidding on this project or contacting the freelancer you agree to a Non-Disclosure Agreement and agree to keep details discussed through private messages and files confidential.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $2672 for this job
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call.
interested, i meet all the requierements, have high experience in browser extension development, mysql, php ..etc, check my profile, pm me for more details