[url removed, login to view]
Reason is to replace the Drop box Feature
PHP & My SQL
The CMS(Content management system) will consist of 3 functions.
1. A backend system for clients to view and analyze the blue prints.
2. Admin to add/edit or remove blueprints.
3. Admin can setup folders/categories to add blueprint in specific folders/categories.
• Will have a unique user id and password.
• Will be able to categorize and organize his projects in specific folders.
• Will be able to edit his folders by date and name of project.
• Will be able to edit his PDF/Word Document files.
• Will have the ability to remove files.
• Will have the ability to add files.
• Admin would have a feature to send mass emails towards his contacts from his gmail account that syncs with his cms.
• Will be able to access files but can only read the blueprint cannot download or edit the information.
• All clients will have access to the backend with same user id and password but different compared to the administrator.
• Must be able to print out the documentation directly from the opened document from the website.(will not be able to extract this content).
*** For bidder***
• Budget $100 Need this software ready tested in less than one week.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $187 for this job
Our team have 10+ years experience on web site design & development.We would like to offer our services to you for this job.I sent a private message with my credentials to help narrow your search. Thank you.