Copy current webapplication and modify
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 12
We had another programmer create a program for us that is fully functional and works well. I now need extra features and can no longer reach him,l so I am starting this program with someone new.
The webapplication is a genetic sample management software that controlls the processes in our lab. Genetic samples are registered and then moved through the process to complete the analysis.
The project will consist of the following parts:
1) Copying the system from a current webspace to a new webspace that I will supply
2) Adding security features such as encryption etc. to the site to make it as secure as possible (SSL)
a) SSL encryption
b) Dynamic password
c) User activity logging
d) Any other security feature you can think of
3) A push feature to transmit information has already been integrated, but needs to be modified. This is very simple information that needs to be sent via a link.
4) We test 8 genes for every sample and sometimes we have gaps in the results. In this case we need to retest the sample and here we create a new entry and test again. This works the way it is at the moment. We now need a function that allows to import the results from a previous analysis to the most recent analysis.
If this project goes well, I will have many more projects for this person.
Detailed instricutons with screenshots and pictures will be supplied then project is awarded.
THIS IS URGENT... so please do not bid if you can not invest a significant amount of time at the beginning and do not bid if you can not start immediately.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online