Counter-Strike 1.6\GO Client + Stats database
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $735 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am seeking someone to blow my mind with my project i'm starting. This system will be used for counter-strike 1.6, cspromod, cs:go, and expanding into other games such as League of Legends, DOTA2, ect so someone with background in those games could fall in love with this project.
The project is split into three main areas:
1. Client Creation
2. Database setup for users and statistics
3. Stats stored in a database
The client is the heart of my idea, it displays the news and texts for all their games, allows them to chat with their friends, view all servers being used and allowing them to connect to them, verifies they are logged in and it relates it to a database created for our website, verifies they are a member, and allows them to join games - launch into games and to their selected servers.
The first screen of the client must ask for LOGIN and PASSWORD and verify it with our client database.
Once logged in, the client is divided into main sections, it will have tabs listing games, news, servers, support ect under the main banner, you should be able to click through those tabs and load the selection underneath (framework). I must be able to edit all of these tabs and frames.
One of the key tabs is the "Servers" tab that will have my listed hosted servers, their latency to the client, how many slots available, what city the server is located in. This is a major programming section because they must be able to refresh the frame and update the lists.
Another thing I want working is the ability to chat, with people currently on the client (basically a list of online people) - be able to open chat boxes, add friends (stored in database) and remove friends (stored in database)
I am not too worried about the DESIGN of the program, I can edit the colors, pictures ect, Im more worried about the underlying script and connecting of databases and launching of games. attached is a VERY rough layout idea to get your mind around it.
SQL Databases - Stats
I will need two main databases,
1. for user information/contact/location ect.
2. for storing FPS game stats
1. On our website and also through the client, the information database must be compatible and synced. They should be allowed to sign up on both our website and client without any user disruption. Main important categories include: Name, Lastname, Age, Email, Phone Number, Country, State\Province, Address, Uploaded picture of drivers license or student card, Games played, Unique Identifiers for those games (ie. SteamID). This must be stored all in a database and be retrievable at anytime. This will also store the clients interactions within the site and client such as friend adding and removing and their chat logs.
2. Counterstrike logs all damage, health points, headshots, assists, kills, deaths, bomb plants, defuses, ect - I need to be able to record that in a database live while the players are playing - this may be the hardest task in this project. Ill need to be able to run a server script that will log all the info into sql and be able to present it in a table after. This logs database will host that unique players game stats from all servers played and must be presentable in a table as well. When it comes to the other style of games such as League of Legends, I will need a way to grab those end of game stats and be able to present them in a table as well, per each match, per each unique client.
If someone can provide me with this basic 3 step system i'm there will be future work heading your way from me as we grow,
Please mention any game experience you have or the relevance and experience you bring to the table,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online