There is a state provided XML document that has all the registered business' in the state of Washington that is published every week on Monday.
[url removed, login to view]
We would like the data to be downloaded automatically and then imported into a database every week.
We would like to use GoDaddy for hosting if possible. (It has a 1 GB limit on databases; but allows for multiple databases) We can setup a server to host if necessary, but we would like to avoid that.
Requirements for data manipulation.
1. Sort by / Search by all fields
2. Sort by / Search by distance (Zip code)
3. Have address / map show of address using Google Maps
4. Ability to save Searches / Email reports in Excel or CSV format
5. Tie company / Business from above search to a Google Search to assist in learning more about said business
a. Verify Address
b. Find Website
c. Verify Phone number
26 freelancers are bidding on average $364 for this job
Hi, We are experts in php/mysql and done many xml parse projects. We would recommend hostgator instead of godaddy. You will get unlimited mysql db size there. Thanks.
EXPERIENCED DEVELOPER. PLEASE CHECK MY BADGES, PROJECTS AND REVIEWS, and ensure yourself that I can do this very well. I am 1 of 4 freelancers with SQL Level3 (100% Badge)...
Hi. I'm a PHP programmer with experience in creating applications and XML and text parsing scripts. Please contact me to discuss further details. Regards.