Custom features for landing page and secondary page
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $550 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
All the below coded in PHP using MySQL databases.
1. Countdown ticker. Install a cookie, and every time a user comes back to the site, there is a number that counts down.
2. IP Address Geolocation, display country name and flag of country. There are many open source scripts available to implement this. If USA is country display State instead of country name.
3. Sign up form connected to iContact account. Name, Email address and State or Country. Once submitted, it goes to a second page where page has a countdown from 7 seconds that states “Processing application, looking for jobs in your area”, once 7 seconds is up, forwards to secondary landing page. The signup form will need to be designed to look like our front page.
4. One more signup form at the bottom, already designed, need to fix small formatting error, and then connect to the same iContact account, and forward to same page as item (3)
5. This is the bulk of this project. We would like to track all incoming keywords (or use a tracking code if no keyword used), so when a user searches for “keyword 1” and comes to our site from that keyword, certain parts of the page display a phrase unique to this keyword. This will make the page more customized to that specific persons interest. We should have a simple admin form for this, where we type in a keyword, and phrase to call for that specific keyword. We should be able to view, edit and delete all items. We should then be able to call the specific phrase anywhere in the site. (Landing page or Secondary Landing Page)
Secondary Landing Page:
1. Use same cookie as Countdown ticker and track to this page as well.
2. Bring over same IP Address geolocation features to this page.
3. Code and design a simple “profit” calculator, we will provide sample.
4. Sample “job listings” pulled from database. Based on the keywords used to come to site, or tracking code, it displays a vertical scroller (manual scrolling) of “job listings” that are specific to those keywords. We will need this to be in our admin panel where we edit the job listings per the specific keywords used.
5. Using the same keyword features used, when a user comes from a specific keyword or tracking code, we also want to display testimonials based on those specific keywords. In the admin panel we should be able to customize testimonials for specific keywords or tracking codes used.
6. Custom design a simple 6 item image, that lists 6 bonus items that will come for free when they order. Will provide sample.
7. Design custom form for typing in coupon code, and for order links. Will provide sample to replicate.
8. When customer types in coupon code, change the price of the system. We will provide sample, as well as sample code.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online