Custom modules for PHP MySQL - Fufu - Viral media/gag script
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $89 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $90 USD
1. Add module to redeem points for a paypal payout. When users accumulate points by posting users should have a cashout button to change their points for a paypal payout this means that when approved the points will go down to 0 or a small remaining amount. For this the following is needed:
- Users should have a cashout link. (only if logged in and have neougn amount)
- In admin area there should be a module created for approving cashouts (three statuses: requested, approved and payed.
- All approved cashouts should go to a new section where a paypal mass payment file can be created in which moment the cashouts will be marked as payed.
- User chashouts have a minimum of 5 dollars and should only be managed in 100 point multiples, so they can have a 2 digit remaining in points after cashout (example 57 points left).
- Point value can be modified in admin module. (example each point is worth $[url removed, login to view])
- Point value needs a shortcode to show in front end html.
- When user is going to cashout points, the paypal email is requested twice soy they can confirm it and is has to be equal
- Cashouts have to be recorded for future consult.
2. Add module to award points for social sharing and moderating. The following has to be taken in account:
- Point amount for each moderation and each social share should can be adjusted in admin area.
- Max daily moderations should be set in admin area and it should be controlled by ip.
3. Finally there is an error that must be corrected that we can’t pin point, when [url removed, login to view] url is used (this happens often do to linking structure) the page loads to a random part of the site and its annoying users.
Frontend strings translation module should be added in admin area for all work done. Everything has to maintain the script functionality and design has to be consistent with the admin area with ajax and everything. Change log is required so changes can be installed in another script if an update is issued.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online