We're wanting to work with a talented developer who has significant experience building highly scalable websites (desktop and mobile) with massive amounts of traffic, that include the following:
1) Live Video Streaming
- 1-to-1 private video chats (with text chat enabled), 1-to-1 video chats (with text chat enabled) with unlimited viewers. Both paid (pay per minute) and free.
- 1-to-unlimited (with text chat enabled) amount of viewers. Both paid (pay per view) and free.
2) Paypal Adaptive Payments
3) User Management
4) Hosting on Amazon Web Services
5) Wowza Media Server
= = =
To apply, please include responses to the following questions in your reply:
1) In regards to Live Video Streaming, how long have you been working with live video streaming? Please give examples (links work great) of projects you've worked on that incorporated Live Video Streaming (video chat with text chat, event streaming with text chat). Please note if the chats/events were free or paid.
2) How much traffic did the web projects you've built receive/handle? Any numbers such as active users, live audience size, average streaming times, would be helpful.
3) In regards to Paypal Adaptive Payments, how long have you been working with Paypal Adaptive Payments? Please give examples of projects you've worked on that incorporated Paypal Adaptive Payments. Please mention the ways in which you used Paypal Adaptive Payments - example: authorizations, charging, refunds, payouts, chained payments, etc.
4) In regards to User Management, please mention any features that you've built for the admin panel to manage the site.
5) In regards to Amazon Web Services, how long have you been working with AWS? Please mention all the services you are familiar with. Example: EC2, S3, CloudFront.
6) In regards to Wowza's Media Server, how long have you been using Wowza's server? Which server in particular do you have experience with? Which add-ons do you have experience with? Example: GoCoder, Transcoder. Have you used Wowza to stream live video to mobile devices (mobile browser, iOS app, Android app)? Have you used Wowza to record live video (using iOS app or Android app) and stream it to multiple platforms?
7) Have you worked closely with an iOS Developer before, to integrate the backend, with an iOS app?
8) Have you worked closely with a designer before, to integrate the design, with a website and mobile website?
9) Which programming languages are you familiar with? Please note number of years of experience, next to each language.
10) How big is your team? (If it's just you, that's fine)
11) What is your hourly rate?
12) What is your availability? Please include days, time and timezone.
13) How do you communicate with your clients? Example: Elance messaging, Email, Skype, Google Hangouts.
14) How do you document your code?
15) How do you manage projects? Example: Basecamp, Asana, Trello.
16) Are you on Github or Stackoverflow? Please include links to your profiles if you are.
= = =
Thank you for your interest!
31 freelancers are bidding on average $4977 for this job
Kindly accept my bid for your Live Video website project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call.
Hello, I've gone thorough the requirement and understood. Confident about timeframe and budget. can start Immediately. Looking for your reply to move forward. Thank you